AMAZING PRICES! The Prices Below Include up to 6 Treatments (Within 2 Years)! Free Consultation
|Chin||$270.00||Neck Front||$490.00||Arms Half||$745.00|
|Nose||$270.00||Neck Back||$490.00||Legs Half||$990.00|
|Forehead||$270.00||Belly Trail Full||$490.00||Back Entire||$2,200.00|
|Belly Trail 1/2||$270.00||Underarms||$490.00||Legs Full||$2,450.00|
|Free Consultation!*Up to 6 treatments within two years.|
Astounding advancements have been made in the development of hair removal solutions, as well as other cosmetic procedures. Lasers now do the job, replacing antiquated and time-intensive methods, making them the treatment of choice for eliminating unwanted hair. Laser hair removal produces long-last results and smooth, silky skin, and it is also very affordable. Fortunately, if you’re looking for laser hair removal in Michigan, our Skin and Vein Michigan Laser Center offers all you need and more!
Hair grows in cycles, so laser hair removal procedures will only capture hair growing at the time of treatment, therefore, a series of treatments will be required. During your initial consultation with our experienced laser technicians, the number of estimated treatments will be discussed.
Along with your rate of hair growth, which varies due to age, weight, diet, hormones, metabolism and medications, the areas you wish to have treated will affect the recommended number of treatments. In addition to these factors, hair density, hair color and ethnicity will help determine the number of treatments you will need to undergo to achieve your desired results.
Laser Hair Removal Michigan Preparation, Procedure and Aftercare
It is a common misconception that you should let your hair grow out before laser hair removal. However, you should not tweeze, wax or use depilatory creams two to three weeks before your treatment. The area to be treated will be cleansed and shaved before the laser treatment.
|Laser Hair Removal: At a Glance|
|Preparation||Do not tweeze, wax or use depilatory creams two to three weeks before the procedure. You should shave on the day of your appointment.|
|Procedure||A series of gentle treatments with the number determined by individual hair type and area of treatment.|
|Length of Procedure||A few minutes to a few hours depending on the treatment area|
|Recovery or Downtime||None|
|Pain||Possible mild discomfort, temporary redness or swelling|
|Results||Hair-free, smooth skin|
A laser will be moved over the treatment area, passing energy through the skin that then will be absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle. The hair follicles are disabled in less than a second. The procedure can take as little as a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the size of the treatment area.
After the treatment is completed, the area is cleansed and you will be given a special skin care line or regime to follow depending on your skin type. You can then return to your normal routine. You may see some swelling or redness of the treatment area 20 minutes to 24 hours after the treatment is completed, which is normal. If you have any questions about laser hair removal cost or recovery, please see our guide here.
Call today for more information about laser hair removal at Michigan’s top laser center, Skin & Vein!
Laser Hair Removal FAQ
- What is the recovery time for laser hair removal?
- There is no recovery or downtime with laser hair removal.
- What are the risks associated with laser hair removal?
- Complications and risks are rare, but can include blistering, redness, and scarring.
- What is the cost for laser hair removal?
- The cost for laser hair removal will be discussed at the time of the pre-operative visit.
- What is laser hair removal?
- The laser hair removal procedure uses a laser to essentially destroy the hair follicles to remove unwanted hair.
- Who is a good candidate for laser hair removal?
- Almost anyone is a good candidate for laser hair removal, as long as the hair has some pigment.
- What is the laser hair removal procedure?
- A laser will be moved over the treatment area, sending energy into the skin that is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle. The entire procedure can take as little as a few minutes to a few hours — depending on the size of the treatment area.
- What kind of anesthesia is used during laser hair removal?
- No anesthetic is required for this procedure.
- How can I prepare for laser hair removal?
- Do not tweeze, wax, or use depilatory creams two to three weeks before the procedure. You can shave the day of the treatment.
- What can I expect post-procedure?
- After the procedure, you will be given a special skin care regime. You may experience some redness or swelling, which is normal and will quickly alleviate itself.
Best Hair Removal
Skin and Vein
Skin and Vein has been in the business of minor and advanced medical skin care as well as cosmetic procedures like laser hair removal in the Detroit metro and Flint areas for 24 years, and boasts a loyal following of return customers revering them for their excellent informative consultation and friendly service.