How To End Hyperhidrosis And Stop Armpit Sweat Forever with Miradry in Michigan
Do you experience excessive perspiration, also known as hyperhidrosis? Are you wondering how to stop armpit sweat? If so, the miraDry Michigan ® procedure at Skin & Vein Center is just what you need. miraDry® is a system that works to stop hyperhidrosis by delivering non-invasive electromagnetic energy to the area where your sweat glands are located. We numb the underarm area before the procedure is performed for maximum patient comfort, and we will perform this procedure for you in one of our modern offices. miradry Michigan® does not involve incisions or cuts.
This procedure uses precisely-controlled energy, which has been proven to stop armpit sweat and dramatically reduce the effects of hyperhidrosis. The Skin & Vein Centers are one of the only Michigan locations to have miraDry® certified technicians so you can rely on us to stop your armpit sweat and help you look and feel your best.
After undergoing the miraDry® procedure, you will be able to return to work right away and you will be able resume regular exercise within a few days. By stopping your hyperhidrosis with miraDry®, you can enjoy lasting results with just a minimum amount of down time. Call us today for a free consultation and to learn how to stop nightsweats and reduce sweating today! And don’t forget about our other procedures!
Benefits of MiraDry Michigan
• Dramatic reduction of armpit sweat
• Lasting results
• Non-invasive (no surgical incisions or cuts)
• Minimal to no downtime
• Performed in the physicians office
Dr. Seiger featured in The Aesthetic Guide
The New Issue Coming Soon where Dr. Seiger talks about Miradry!
- What is miraDry?
- miraDry is a system the delivers electromagnetic energy to the sweat glands, to eliminate excessive sweating.
- Who is a good candidate for miraDry?
- Anyone seeking relief from excessive underarm sweating is a good candidate for the procedure.
- What is the miraDry procedure?
- The procedure lasts about 40 minutes. The miraDry hand piece is held over the skin, emitting electromagnetic energy to destroy sweat glands.
- What kind of anesthesia is used during miraDry?
- A local anesthetic will be used for the procedure.
- How can I prepare for miraDry?
- Armpits should be shaved at least four days prior to the treatment.
- What can I expect during miraDry?
- Most patients experience little pain during the procedure. You may experience some pressure, light pulling of the skin, and sensations of warmth.
- What can I expect post-procedure?
- You may experience some soreness or swelling, which can be treated with ice packs and over-the-counter pain relievers.
- What is the recovery time for miraDry?
- There is little to no recovery or downtime with the miraDry procedure. However, strenuous exercise should be avoided for a few days.
- What are the risks associated with miraDry?
- Common side effects of miraDry include soreness, swelling, numbness or tingling, all of which should resolve themselves within a few days.
- What is the cost for miraDry?
- The cost for miraDry will be discussed at the time of the pre-operative visit.