How To End Hyperhidrosis And Stop Armpit Sweat Forever with Miradry in Michigan
This procedure uses precisely-controlled energy, which has been proven to stop armpit sweat and dramatically reduce the effects of hyperhidrosis. The Skin & Vein Centers are one of the only Michigan locations to have miraDry® certified technicians so you can rely on us to stop your armpit sweat and help you look and feel your best.
After undergoing the miraDry® procedure, you will be able to return to work right away and you will be able resume regular exercise within a few days. By stopping your hyperhidrosis with miraDry®, you can enjoy lasting results with just a minimum amount of down time. Call us today for a free consultation and to learn how to stop nightsweats and reduce sweating today! And don’t forget about our other procedures!
Benefits of MiraDry Michigan
• Dramatic reduction of armpit sweat
• Lasting results
• Non-invasive (no surgical incisions or cuts)
• Minimal to no downtime
• Performed in the physicians office
Dr. Seiger featured in The Aesthetic Guide
The New Issue Coming Soon where Dr. Seiger talks about Miradry!
- What is the cost for miraDry?
- The cost for miraDry will be discussed at the time of the pre-operative visit.
- What is miraDry?
- miraDry is a system the delivers electromagnetic energy to the sweat glands, to eliminate excessive sweating.
- Who is a good candidate for miraDry?
- Anyone seeking relief from excessive underarm sweating is a good candidate for the procedure.
- What is the miraDry procedure?
- The procedure lasts about 40 minutes. The miraDry hand piece is held over the skin, emitting electromagnetic energy to destroy sweat glands.
- What kind of anesthesia is used during miraDry?
- A local anesthetic will be used for the procedure.
- How can I prepare for miraDry?
- Armpits should be shaved at least four days prior to the treatment.
- What can I expect during miraDry?
- Most patients experience little pain during the procedure. You may experience some pressure, light pulling of the skin, and sensations of warmth.
- What can I expect post-procedure?
- You may experience some soreness or swelling, which can be treated with ice packs and over-the-counter pain relievers.
- What is the recovery time for miraDry?
- There is little to no recovery or downtime with the miraDry procedure. However, strenuous exercise should be avoided for a few days.
- What are the risks associated with miraDry?
- Common side effects of miraDry include soreness, swelling, numbness or tingling, all of which should resolve themselves within a few days.