Smartlipo is the first laser assisted liposuction approved by the FDA to be used for fat dissolution. Its benefits are so great that it makes traditional liposuction procedures a thing of the past. And, regarding liposuction cost, while there is no such thing as cheap liposuction, Smartlipo is more affordable because it is done in the office, and because it tightens skin, it is a great alternative to a tummy tuck.
Smartlipo is a cosmetic laser form of liposuction that safely and effectively melts fat while coagulating blood in the blood vessels. The laser produces a burst of energy that enters the fat tissue and liquefies it. If you are looking for the most effective liposuction results, Smartlipo is your choice, and this is why we highly recommend it at our Michigan laser center, the Skin and Vein Clinic.
The health benefits of this breakthrough form of laser liposuction include:
Other benefits of laser lipo in Michigan, compared to traditional liposuction surgery, include smoother contouring results and tighter skin in treatment area. Smartlipo (or Smart Lipo) is effective for the chin liposuction, arm liposuction, stomach liposuction, neck liposuction and breast liposuction. Skin & Vein Center can explain the benefits of Smartlipo (and our other great procedures) to you in person at a free consultation. Call us today to for more information about Smartlipo and laser lipo in Michigan! 800-400-8346
More Information about Smartlipo and Laser Lipo | Michigan Laser Center
- Liposuction Michigan Aftercare
- Liposuction for Weight Loss
- Liposuction for Obesity
- Popular Liposuction Body Parts
- Preparing for Liposuction Surgery
- Laser Lipo Michigan Safety
- Traditional Liposuction vs. Tumescent Liposuction
Smartlipo Before and After:
Smart Lipo FAQ
- What is the cost for SmartLipo?
- The cost for SmartLipo will be discussed at the time of the pre-operative visit.
- What is SmartLipo?
- SmartLipo is an FDA-approved, laser-assisted procedure used for fat dissolution.
- Who is a good candidate for SmartLipo?
- Good candidates for SmartLipo are those looking for a way to get rid of bulges and fatty areas that are not responding to diet and exercise.
- What is the SmartLipo procedure?
- A small cannula is inserted into the treatment area through which a laser fiber is inserted. The laser fiber will then direct energy into the area disrupting and loosening the fat cells and fatty tissues. The fat is then gently suctioned away.
- What kind of anesthesia is used during SmartLipo?
- A local anesthetic will be used for the procedure.
- How can I prepare for SmartLipo?
- Prior to your procedure, you should quit smoking, avoid salty or processed foods. You should also not take aspirin, alcohol, chocolate, caffeine or any medications that could complicate the surgery.
- What can I expect during SmartLipo?
- You will have very little discomfort during the procedure, although you may feel some minor pressure.
- What can I expect post-procedure?
- You may experience some minor bruising after the procedure. There may be some achiness that can be alleviated with over-the-counter pain relievers. The bandages over the incisions may need to be changed, and you may also be required to wear compression garments to promote healing.
- What is the recovery time for SmartLipo?
- You should be able to return to your normal schedule within a day or two.
- What are the risks associated with SmartLipo?
- As with any medical procedure, there are possible side effects and risks. The most common are mild discomfort, swelling and bruising. Other risks include scars, blisters, burns, or infection.