Do you want tighter, younger looking skin – with natural looking results? Consider Thermage cooling. Learn more about how it works and what to expect below.
Thermage techniques essentially use radiofrequency to achieve the following:
- Tighten collagen on surrounding skin in targeted areas, to eliminate sagging
- Boost collagen production in the treated region, including the face, body and eyes
- A skin renewal mechanism is accelerated, and will continue over the course of six months
Top Benefits of Thermage
- Remove sagging skin from the abdomen caused by pregnancies
- Eliminate wrinkles, brow lines, crow’s feet, fine lines and more
- Remove under eye circles and other telltale signs of aging
- Appear younger and more vibrant – in any area of the body
- Perfect for any age group including individuals in their 20s
A handheld device passes over face or other targeted area where heat is emitted through the radiofrequency. Cooling is applied with each application – for safety and comfort.
How long does thermage take? This will vary depending on the site and measurements. On average however, most sessions last around twenty minutes, and regular activities can be resumed right after the technique.
It is completely non-invasive with virtually no pain or downtime. Results will appear straightaway, and they improve over time – usually peaking around the sixth month mark.
Top Facts Regarding Thermage
- ThermaCool has been approved by the FDA
- The procedure was pioneered more than a decade ago
- Thermage has been applied on more than a million patients
Thermage cooling is a better way to achieve a youthful look without going under the knife. It can be repeated multiple times to maintain the youthful appearance. While aging is a natural occurrence, its symptoms like bags and folds can leave us unrecognizable to our own selves. Looking and feeling better about ourselves improves confidence, and even builds better relationships in work and life.
Whether you’re a mom looking to tone loosened skin, a recent college grad with heavy circles due to burning the midnight oil, or a middle ager looking to reclaim your youthful look, the thermal cooling system is great for just about anyone, and any problem area of the body, because it’s safe and effective.