Is your skin losing its glowing luster? Feel like you could use a pick me up? You’re not alone. Fortunately, here at the Skin and Vein Center, we now offer PRP Injection therapy – your gateway to beautiful skin! Read on to find out more!
What is PRP Injection Therapy?
PRP Injection therapy uses your own blood to create a platelet rich serum that will help stimulate collagen and elastin production, along with promoting healing. It is used as a topical application after microneedling.
A small amount of blood is taken and then placed into a centrifuge, which then separates the red blood cells from the platelets. The serum resulting from Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is full of platelets and growth factors which help increase the body’s wound healing responses through the release of growth factors, along with stimulating collagen production.
How Does PRP in Michigan Work?
The body relies on growth factors to heal, which act together to transform cells to heal and rejuvenate. PRP Injection therapy targets these growth factors and works to speed them up. Additionally, they encourage blood vessels to nourish the area. It also can promote hair growth on the scalp
Procedures Using Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Adding PRP to a skin rejuvenation procedure will help accelerate the healing, and increases the formation of collagen. During microneedling treatments, the PRP serum is delivered throught the micro-punctures used during these procedures. The PRP growth factors will help produce the elastin and collagen that will improve the skin’s texture and tone, along with reducing fine lines and wrinkles. PRP can also be injected using a needle or canula to the deeper layers of the skin, to boost the growth factor effects!
Advantages of PRP Injections and Treatment
There are many benefits and advantages of platelet rich plasma therapy including:
• Leveraging and increasing the body’s natural growth and rejuvenation processes
• PRP uses a patient’s own blood to create the plasma serum, alleviating any risk of allergic reaction
• Due to the natural wound healing response, collagen production is increased
• PRP can be used on any skin type, and is effective for both women and men
• It can also be used to facilitate hairgrowth
• PRP Microneedling for Hair Loss: $750.00 Per Treatment
• Microneedling with PRP: $200.00 per treatment, on top of microneedling price)
• Surface and Subdermal PRP: $500.00 per treatment, on top of microneedling package.
Choose the Skin and Vein Center Today for your PRP Injection Therapy Treatment!
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of PRP and the procedures that can be of benefit to you, give us a call at the Skin and Vein Center.