Using non-invasive techniques in radiofrequency therapy, Thermage helps patients achieve greater definition in the face, eyes and multiple areas of the body.
How This Treatment Can Help You
EYES: Thermage can smooth out fine lines and hooding around the eyes, treating both the lower and upper eyelids to give your skin a well-rested look.
FACE: Thermage tightens sagging skin, loose jowls, wrinkles, and eliminates lines.
BODY: Thermage can also be used as a method for treating skin on the body, smoothing skin that has started to sag or has become uneven, as well as evening out dimples and bulges.
How It Works
We utilize the latest Thermage CPT technology which uses a vibrating tip to heat and cool with each pulse of radiofrequency to allow for greater patient comfort during treatment. Thermage utilizes radiofrequency energy which heats the targeted areas, remodeling the skin’s collagen as it penetrates deep into the skin’s tissue. As the treatment winds down, the vibration ceases and a final delivery of cryogen is given to cool down the outermost layers of skin (known as the epidermis).
A Thermage treatment typically last about forty-five minutes for regions around
the eyes. For larger area treatments sessions can last about an hour and a half. Results can often be seen on the same day with continued results occurring for up to six months afterwards as your body’s collagen regenerates.
Most patients undergoing Thermage treatment have no recovery time or follow-up care, though their skin may be slightly red afterward. Thermage treatment should not interfere with regular activities.
Take the First Step toward a Healthier You with Skin and Vein!
Contact our office today to set up a free consultation with one of the dedicated medical professionals on our team and begin discussing treatment options like Thermage today!
Call us today for a complimentary consultation about facial Thermage in Michigan and its benefits.
- What is Thermage?
- Thermage is a safe, non-invasive method to tighten, contour, and rejuvenate facial skin to restore a youthful appearance.
- Who is a good candidate for Thermage?
- Thermage is a good option for all skin types and colors, so it is optimal for anyone who wants to eliminate sagging skin and wrinkles.
- What is the Thermage procedure?
- The procedure uses the ThermaCool handheld device, which briefly touches the skin to deliver Capacitive Radiofrequency (CRF) energy deep below the skin. This heating action will cause the skin and underlying tissue to tighten immediately. New collagen production will be stimulated to further tighten skin over the next few months.
- What kind of anesthesia is used during Thermage?
- Thermage usually does not require any anesthetic.
- How can I prepare for Thermage?
- There are no special preparations required for Thermage.
- What can I expect during Thermage?
- Your skin’s surface will be cooled prior to the procedure for comfort. You will feel a short, deep heating sensation as the CRF energy is delivered.
- What can I expect post-procedure?
- You should see immediate, subtle results, with additional effects occurring over the next few months.
- What is the recovery time for Thermage?
- There is little to no downtime associated with the Thermage treatment.
- What are the risks associated with Thermage?
- Although rare, risks include redness, swelling and blisters, which generally disappear within a few days or weeks.
- What is the cost for Thermage?
- The cost for Thermage will be discussed at the time of the pre-operative visit.
*Individual Results May Vary