“SkinREADY Systems is absolutely the most affordable and best way to achieve and maintain clear, bright skin available today!” – Dr. Eric Seiger
The effects of age, sun and the environment on the skin:
Sun exposure, environmental pollution, stress and the normal aging process all work at weakening the underlying foundation of the skin’s surface. The sub-dermal collagen and elastin support network breaks down. Lines and wrinkles appear, pores enlarge, age spots surface and facial structure loses its fight against gravity.
Brown spots on the skin may often be perceived as a sign of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles. Freckles are cute when you were a kid, but now these melanin deposits look more like the result of too many days lounging in the sun. Freckles, liver spots, sun spots – whatever you call them, they’re technically known as pigmented lesions and they form when melanin concentrates in one area of the skin, usually as a result of over exposure to the sun’s UV rays.
Advanced Laser Skin Treatment Technology to the Rescue
Our 1064 Laser uses a precise wavelength of light energy that goes where topical treatments can’t. It safely penetrates the skin and reaches deeper layers to stimulate collagen growth. As collagen regenerates it diminishes fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars. Scientific studies establish that laser therapy helps create a rejuvenated appearance, smoother texture, even skin tone and decreased pore size.
Our 532 wavelength offers a proven method to remove most brown spots and unwanted pigment. The light vibrates and shatters the pigment and breaks the melanin into micro-particles, lightening and removing the dark spot. The spot will temporarily turn gray or white for a few minutes as the skin absorbs the energy. Any post-treatment discomfort will feel similar to a mild sunburn, and any redness will dissipate within a day or two as the skin returns to its natural color.
What to Expect from Laser Restoration Skin Treatment
As laser skin treatment is administered, patients describe feeling a tingling sensation and not discomfort. Therefore, a topical anesthetic is not necessary. Because non-ablative laser rejuvenation is a gradual process, we recommend 4 weekly treatments in a row to jump-start your skin’s collagen growth, followed by monthly treatments to achieve and maintain “Great Skin For Life.”
And don’t forget, if you have acne scars, want lip injections, or otherwise would want a complete skin makeover, we offer many skin rejuvenation procedures that you may be interested in. Call today for more info about how to reverse signs of aging skin today!
Laser Restoration and Laser Skin Treatment FAQ
- What kind of anesthesia is used during Laser Restore?
- No anesthetic is required for the procedure.
- How can I prepare for Laser Restore?
- There are no special preparations required for Laser Restore.
- What can I expect during Laser Restore?
- You may experience a tingling sensation, however, you should not experience any discomfort.
- What can I expect post-procedure?
- You should see results within a few days as collagen is boosted, and the pigments are broken down. It is a gradual process, so multiple treatments are recommended.
- What is the recovery time for Laser Restore?
- There is little to no downtime or recovery after the procedure.
- What are the risks associated with Laser Restore?
- There are minimal associated risks with Laser Restore.
- What is the cost for Laser Restore?
- The cost for Laser Restore will be discussed at the time of the pre-operative visit.
- What is Laser Restore?
- Our procedure use advanced lasers to reduce the signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, and brown spots. It uses a precise wavelength of light energy to produce better results than topical treatments. It also reinvigorates collagen production to create a rejuvenated, refreshed look.
- Who is a good candidate for Laser Restore?
- Candidates for Laser Restore are those between the age of 30 and 60, who are experiencing sagging skin, wrinkles and fine lines or pigmentation issues.
- What is the Laser Restore procedure?
- During the procedure, a hand-held laser device will be used to produce energy that will breakdown the pigment to lighten and reduce the appearance of dark spots. Other lasers with different wavelengths will be used to diminish lines and wrinkles as well as to boost collagen production.