Although many of the state orders have changed, healthcare facilities remain under stricter requirements. Masks must be worn in our facilities.
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Due to concerns about COVID-19, please be reassured that we are following the health & safety guidance as prescribed by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), as well as State and Local Guidelines.
Processing patients safely through our office will now take extra time so we please ask for your patience and cooperation.
Until Further Notice:
- All Staff, Patients, and Suppliers will be screened for COVID-19 at our front door. This includes a temperature check.
- Everyone who enters our office must wear a mask/face covering.
- Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment unless you absolutely have to.
- For safe social distancing, you may be asked to wait in your car until we can place you in an exam room.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting our office and high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
As the Government allows, we will continue to offer Video and Phone consultations. They also must be scheduled in advance. For your convenience, we use a platform that is very easy to use and that does not require you to download an app or log-in.
If you only need to purchase products, please call the office, pay-in-advance and arrange for curbside pick-up or we can ship them to you.
The Garden City Office has moved to Livonia at:
10984 Middlebelt Rd, Livonia, 48150 (South of Plymouth Rd)